Coordination, rhythm and musicality are the name of the game in this class. Pre-Tap begins at 3 years of age!
Dress Code – GIRLS: Hair off the face in a ponytail or bun
- Any colour or style of bodysuit and tights
- Any colour or style of dance shorts or dance leggings – Optional
- NO tank tops or t-shirts etc.
- Pre- Tap & Tap Primary: Black Capezio Jr Tyettes (N625)
- Shoes for Tap 1 – 3: Black tap shoes, any style
- Shoes for Tap A – E : Black oxfords, any style
- Shoes for Tap Enrichment: So Danca TA-48 Black tap oxford
- Hair off the face in a ponytail or bun
Dress Code – GUYS: Hair must not cover eyes
- Fitted dance shirt or tank top, any colour
- Dance Belt (A dance belt is a specialized undergarment worn by male dancers for support.) This item is MANDATORY
- Shoes Tap 1 – 3 & A – E any Black Oxford is acceptable
- Shoes for Tap Enrichment & ADA Company : So Danca TA-48 Black Tap Oxford
- Hair off face/out of eyes
In this ADA Company Class, dancers further their tap training and learn competitive choreography. Focus will be placed on rhythms and improvisation, as they advance their technique.